Julian Fontana, Account Executive, IPS Advisors
Julian brings over 25 years of employee benefits experience to IPS Advisors, including both carrier and consultant roles. Prior to joining the firm in January 2017, he focused on public entity clientele and serving the needs of human resource, finance and executive-level professionals. His passion and enthusiasm for delivering excellent service, solution-oriented strategies and serving as a trusted advisor reflects IPS Advisors’ mission and core values. His background also includes expertise in the government contract industry for employers working under Davis-Bacon Act regulatory requirements.
- Southwest Texas State University – Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Group 1 Life and Health License
- Texas Municipal Human Resources Association (TMHRA)
- Texas Municipal League (TML)
- Texas Association of Health Underwriters (TAHU)
- National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU)